I live and craft in England (or perhaps “live to craft...”?). I love colour and I love pretty things.
I must have been a magpie or a butterfly in a previous life, such is my attraction to colourful and shiny stuff (aka, pretty, shiny things).
This blog is my attempt to make sense, and keep track, of what I make.
confessions of a fabric obsessive
Is it bad…
October 19, 2011Posted by on
…that I want to do this?
- In spite of my frequent complaints about how messy and chaotic my home is (or perhaps my complaints are a sign of how naturally tidy/organised I am, don’t laugh, it’s possible) I love to see things straightened up.
- OK the alphabet soup is a little extreme, and further than I would go (probably), but the car park? I’d love to!
- Sorted is an Australian blog that help people organise and de-clutter. I would post a photo of any room in my house to show how badly this help is needed, but I’m too ashamed. I can’t go to Sorted’s workshops because they’re a bit of a trek (Australia from the UK, probably not) but checking their website regularly seems to help me stay on track in the fight against my hoarding problem (only a problem because I can’t afford to live anywhere bigger, with more storage or room for storage).
http://blog.sorted.net.au/2011/09/19/for-the-love-of-tidy/ to see the rest of Sorted’s blog
Other organised or tidy blogs
- Tidy home, tidy mind! (thebunnymother.wordpress.com)
- Get Organised (lilyandrose1126.wordpress.com)
- Spaces: Ity-Bity Closet Offices that Inspire (collageconsulting.com)