I am a Very Inspiring Blogger…
April 15, 2012
Posted by on
… to one person, at least.
A little while ago , I noticed this message left on my blog; “Hi, I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Renee”
This is the second award I have been nominated for, and I am deeply touched.
I wish to thank Renee at www.positiveboomer.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. If you haven’t been to her wonderful blog about taking care of yourself, then please do.
Thank you so much. I am most grateful to receive this award and happy that I am inspiring others with my blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to seven nominees.
Seven things about myself:
1. I love the smell of fresh-mown grass
2. There isn’t enough dark chocolate in the world
3. I despair of ever being able to make things with my hands that matches the stuff inside my head
4. I spend way too much time reading
5. My favourite colour is blue
6. My favourite food, apart from chocolate, is chicken
7. In my head I have a little cottage by the seaside and go to the beach everyday just to check it’s still there.
Seven Nominees: I am meeting more inspiring people everyday, both online and in real life. I haven’t put my nominees in any particular order. I do understand some people do not like to accept awards and that is ok.
- sewfearless.com for great tutorials, inspiring makes and a sew-your-own-suitcase
- artsyforager.wordpress.com for finding beautiful and colourful art to inspire me every day
- fiftydresses.wordpress.com for sewing history lessons. Because of you, I’ve bought some vintage patterns recently and I’m going to make one soon
- thecurvyspine.wordpress.com for sharing her story
- raspberry.co.uk for her wonderful designs and free-motion embroidery
- rostitchery.com for getting me hooked on reading blogs. Yours was the first blog I ever read: without you this blog would not exist
- undercoverowl.wordpress.com for helping me see what creativity looks like
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (positiveboomer.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Bloggers Unite! (gardenwithnature.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)