Versatile Blogger Award
August 19, 2012
Posted by on
(PS, this post might have been delayed just a little bit because I couldn’t decide who my nominees would be. )
They say things come in threes don’t they?
A few days after posting about my previous award, I received this comment on my blog from Diannajessie
I love reading your blog and wanted to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger award🙂 Congratulations
See my link for how to proceed further and thank you for your great posts
Thank you Diana, I am always stunned that anyone thinks my blog is worthy of any recognition (but also quietly very pleased).
This award comes with some rules :
- Thank the person who awarded you (above)
- Select and Nominate 15 other bloggers who you read regularly or have just recently discovered for the Versatile Bloggers Award and tell them that you have nominated them
- Katherine at Pillows a la Mode, Tabatha at Bending Pins, Teresa at Teresa Down Under, Karen from Fifty Dresses, Janene from Ooobop, Adriana from Seamless and Diana from diannajessie whose blogs I read for their inspiring sewing and quilting
- Paula from Mindful Drawing, Lesley from Artsy Forager, Claudia from The Wandering Youth, and Tae and Brittany from Low Commitment Projects, and Hanneke from Hannekekoop whose art is something I can only aspire too
- Wai-Yuk from Wai-Yuk Kennedy for her incredible textiles (and great photography)
- Liz from Gwirrel, and Vivienne from Green Rabbit Designs for their incredible nature photography (and Vivenne’s sewing too, of course)
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 random things about yourself
- I’m not a first-thing-in-the-morning person, and I can’t function without a small-but-necessary shot of caffeine. I then have to avoid caffeine the whole of the rest of the day otherwise I won’t sleep that night or that week.
- I love gardening and my favourite smell is freshly-mown grass.
- I would love to grow vegetables in my garden, but I’m the kiss of death to seedlings.
- When I was 15 years old, I actually asked my Mum to take me to the opticians because I thought I might need glasses (turns out I was right – I’m short-sighted but seriously, volunteering to wear spectacles?).
- I love chocolate cake or any chocolate edible – nom, nom, nom
- In my head, my home is beautiful, elegant, colourful, organised and tidy. In reality, not so much.
- I have a 3 second memory… oooh! pretty shiny things…
Thanks again Dianna